French SMB Sales AM
- Deliver against assigned sales goals while prioritising an outstanding customer experience.
- Contribute to Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Develop relationships with the most strategic clients and Partners - all to maximise business results in the SMB sector.
- Drive business development and identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Diploma/BA/BS degree
- Relevant sales/relationship management/customer experience, ideally in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
- A team player with strong analytical as well as communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic understanding of and belief in the entire suite of Google Cloud products.
If this role interests you please email your CV or call 018526930 to discuss this role or others that could interest you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for French SMB Sales AM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.