Reception / Administrator - Dublin
Location: Dublin City
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Reception role. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with great communication and interpersonal skills.
· Working front of house Reception
· Answering telephone and dealing with enquires
· Meet and greet all visitors to the office
· Monitor email inboxes
· Deal with incoming / outgoing mail and couriers
· Manage Board Room and Meeting Room appointments
· Ensure Board Room & Meeting Rooms are fully stocked at all times
· Take & Distribute minutes of meetings
· Powerpoint Presentations
· Administration support
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience please e-mail your CV for the attention of Kate McDermott to the link below.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Reception / Administrator - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.