As a member of the internal sales team, you will often be the first point of customer contact via all means
of communication (i.e. phones, emails, etc.). You will have responsibility for handling customer queries,
recommending technical solutions to all our stakeholders: consultants, contractors, distributors and end
users, identifying sales opportunities for our leading innovative products and services and for preparing
quotations and processing orders in a friendly and efficient manner.
Your role will also involve liaising with the other departments such as external sales, logistics, service,
What do you need to apply?
* Must have a technical degree preferably in Mechanical engineering
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Highly adaptable individual that reacts positively to change in a fast-paced environment
* Results based with a focus on customers
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Experience in Building Services or other technical disciplines preferred
* Experience in customer services preferred
The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to join a progressive and exciting sales team and work
for the market leader in the pump industry. An attractive salary and benefits package commensurate
with experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.