Office Support Role
3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Administration on behalf of our client based in Dublin.
Answering telephone and dealing with inquiries
* Meet and greet all visitors to the office
* Monitor email inboxes
* Deal with incoming / outgoing mail and couriers
* Manage Board Room and Meeting Room appointments
* Ensure Board Room & Meeting Rooms are fully stocked at all times
* Take & Distribute minutes of meetings
* Administration support
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience please e-mail your CV to the link below.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Office Support Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.