Senior Web UI Developer
Role: Senior Web UI Developer
Division: Global Technology and Operations
Contract Duration: 6mts
Location: Leopardstown, Dublin 18
We are looking for a talented senior web UI developer to work in the Risk Technology team. The developer should be interested in building cutting edge web UI solutions within one of the most interesting parts of one of the world's largest banks.
As a Web UI Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for designing and developing web UI solutions to help solve complex business problems
- Work closely with business users, business analysts and development colleagues to design best in class user experiences
As a Web UI Developer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of UX and responsive UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
- Ability to write cross-browser and standards compliant code that meets flexibility, scalability and performance requirements
- Solid mark-up skills utilizing HTML5, CSS3
- Highly skilled at front-end engineering using a modern client-side technology stack that can include: CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less), Gulp, Node, Bower, Webpack, React, AngularJS, Ember.js
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Our client is one of the world's largest financial institutions serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries and has relationships with 99 percent of the US Fortune 500 companies and 83 percent of the Fortune Global 500. Our client is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our client has maintained a presence in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region since 1922 and employs over 14,000 people in Europe with approximately 700 employed in Ireland.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience
Apply for Senior Web UI Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.