Installation Technician - UK and Ireland
The client is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work as an Installation Technician with the main task being to install all the milking equipment throughout UK and Ireland to their various clients whether being new or existing. The successful candidate will be based remotely either within IE and will report directly to the Technical Support Manager. As the Installation Technician direction will be given from the Project Planners who will indicate the incoming installations. There maybe the possibility of travelling amongst other areas dependant on the support required from other colleagues. The main focus is on quality. The client has an excellent position within the market place and wants to maintain this high level of standard.
Experience and Knowledge:
- at least 2 years' experience in installation work within the Agricultural industry
- Fluent in English with good communication skills at all levels, demonstrating excellent verbal, written and IT skills.
- Technical and mechanical knowledge
- Interest in animal husbandry and milk
Personal qualities and abilities:
- Solution focused and delivering quality on all aspects of work
- Excellent organisational skills but is able to adapt according to on-site prerequisites
- Self-motivated and has a passion to succeed
- Decisive and able to take the lead when necessary
- Has a willingness to learn to install new types of equipment
- Confident and has good interpersonal skills both with colleagues and with the client
This excellent opportunity is remunerated with a competitive salary package, company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
If you think this job is for you and you want to work in a company that strives to be the forerunner in the industry then please don't hesitate to call Roevin (Sophia - +44(0)161 233 1222) or alternatively apply.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Installation Technician - UK and Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.