HR Business Partner
Location: Dublin City
12 month Fixed Term Contract
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a HR Business partner. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience and will be responsible for implementation of all key HR activities. The successful candidate will work with management and staff in the areas of resource planning, staff recruitment, oversight of human resource policies and procedures, training and project work.
· In conjunction with the HR Manager, ensure that resource requirements are processed in accordance with financial budgetary limitations, the resourcing plan and HR policy requirements.
· Manage an efficient and effective recruitment and selection process through liaison with key stakeholders
· Co-ordinate on boarding and induction programme for new starters
· Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of employment
· Oversee the drafting and reviewing of key HR procedures which incorporate best HR practices and terms and conditions of employment
· Act as the first point of contact for line managers regarding issues related to the management of staff performance or absenteeism, in order to support them in handling / resolving the matter
· Act as the first point of contact for line managers in assisting and advising on employee relations and employee welfare issues
· Provide support to managers in terms of employment legislation and dispute resolution
· Support and advise managers in implementing change and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Work with managers to ensure staff developmental needs are addressed and liaise with the L&D department on progressing training plans
· Contribute and lead as appropriate on HR projects
· Implement and maintain the highest professional standards for all human resource activities in accordance with policy and good practice.
CIPD qualified to associate level or eligible to become an associate
member or possess other relevant 3rd level qualification, or equivalent
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience please apply to the link below for immediate consideration.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.