C# CRM Software Developer, friendly environment
Experienced C# Developer
Fixed term contract - salary based with 25 days holidays, pension, flexi hours - with a view for extension
Location: Dublin city centre
Looking for new development challenge?
This is a software developer role and you will be joining a successful and growing team.
This is an exciting company to work for with great friendly environment.
You will develop value-added software solutions/applications using appropriate technologies to meet the specific needs of business areas in a flexible and agile manner.
You will participate in the design, development, maintenance, and testing of software & systems to ensure high quality output and accurate delivery of business functionality.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the candidate will join an integrated team of developers, testers and project managers, developing new and existing business applications and web solutions.
Here are the tools you will be using:
o ASP.NET, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, and jQuery
o .NET based language (C#)
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On Premise
o Visual Studio 2010 / 2012+
o Source Control: TFS (Visual Studio Team Services) / GitHub
· Experience in Design & Development with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft CRM 2011.
· Experience with a number of the following:
o C#, ASP.NET, AJAX and jQuery, WCF/SOA and XML
o SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016
o SQL Server Integration Services
o Workflows foundation and SharePoint workflow integration
· Strong experience of software development basics including OOD, XML, Web Services, REST, .NET Framework and SOA is a must
· Ability to work within deadlines and to service level agreements
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team
· Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle
· Strong attention to detail and analysis skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.