Field Sales Executive
The successful applicant will be out on the road for the majority of the work day. The role is supporting general sales across their current customer base and developing new business. The successful applicant will be given a great opportunity to progress in the role. The successful applicant, in the future, will also assist in the development and direction of the business.
· Attending client sales meetings.
· Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
· Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs
· Answering any technical question's, the client may have
· Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
KEY SKILLS / ABILITIES
· Microsoft Office literate
· Excellent selling skills and negotiating skills
· The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
· Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
· Passion, dedication, focused and great attention to detail
· A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
· Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
· Articulate and confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
· Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
· A strong team player
· Business awareness
· A good knowledge of IT hardware and software products is a must
· A full, clean driving licence
· Own vehicle (fuel and mileage covered)
· A third level degree would be an advantage but not essential
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.