German Technical Support
* Serve as front line (primarily online channels) and escalation support
* Contribute to the creation/translation of knowledge base articles.
* Provide solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customers through corrective action.
* Monitor, respond and interact with support forum/online community.
* Identify top contributors on community and implement engagement options to encourage continued contributions.
* Keep abreast of issues raised via customer contact and community.
* Accurately capture the details of each contact in CRM. Document and escalate new/unresolved issues.
* Replicate customer reported issues to validate functionality.
* Become product expert; constantly testing product functionality from various clients.
* Review cases and provide feedback and training to rest of the global support team.
* Provide updates and recommendations on top issues seen by customers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent English and German, both Oral and Written.
* Prior Networking experience or equivalent qualification is desirable.
* Experience of supporting network equipment will be an asset.
* Prior experience supporting customers via social media/forum channels would be advantageous.
* Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
* Excellent written communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
* Proven time management skills and ability to work independently.
* Good analytical qualities with ability to identify systemic issues.
* Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
If you would like more information please contact
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.