IT Support Administrator, great environment
1 day left
- Full Time
Location: Dublin centre
Contract until the end of 2019
Purpose of the role:
Making sure IT infrastructure is maintained and supported to the highest possible standard. Working closely with colleagues across the organisation, they ensure the effective delivery of support to all operational IT systems and business users, both internal users and external users.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Managing the IT ticketing system
- Monitoring all systems and ensure systems are running and performing effectively
- Ensuring all batch / nightly jobs are processed without error.
- Assisting with the roll out of new systems / enhancements
- Ensuring internal / external user issues are addressed and resolved in line with SLAs
- Providing support in relation to desktop support, including hardware, software and devices.
o Laptops, desktops and hardware peripherals / accessories
o Communication devices - desk phones, mobile phones, skype etc.,
o Windows operating system o Microsoft Office and other installed software (Word, Excel, Visio, Project etc.),
o Microsoft Outlook o Broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Managing and using Active Directory
- Exchange 2013 Mailbox Administration - Windows Server 2012 File Share Administration
- Experience in a similar role
- Hardware and software support experience
- Experience with call management ticketing systems
- Administrative experience with Active Directory, Server 2012, Exchange 2013. Firewall, Windows 10 OS
- Proficient with Software Systems - SharePoint / Dynamics CRM, SQL, MS Office
- Extensive knowledge of software systems, business applications, desktop software, IT devices and peripherals.
- Knowledge of industry support standards, policies & methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and detail oriented
- Relevant third level qualification e.g. Degree, Diploma, Certificate in Business Systems or Computer Science or equivalent, is essential
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT Support Administrator, great environment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.