Customer Service Agent - South West
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Customer Service Agents to work on behalf of their inbound call centre team. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous call centre / customer service experience.
Shifts based on a 35 hour week - between the hours of Monday to Friday 08.00 - 20.00, Saturday 09.00 - 19.00 and Sunday 10.00 - 18.00
· To answer incoming motor, property and medical assistance telephone calls.
· To provide the caller with all relevant information and services.
· To dispatch assistance work to the appropriate network contractors or recovery agents.
· To make follow up telephone calls on all property assistance cases to establish customer satisfaction.
· Make follow up telephone calls to the recovery agents to confirm fault and outcome before closing all files.
· To ensure that all client information is simultaneously entered onto the database.
· To handle claims notifications and out of hour customer service calls for Corporate clients and their customers.
· To perform such administrative tasks as appropriate to your files/calls.
· To inform the Supervisor/Manager of any calls that may become problematic.
· To carry out additional duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
If you have the relevant experience please e-mail your CV to the link below for immediate consideration.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.