Field Sales Executive
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting career opportunity has arisen, for a field Business Development Manager to work for a global brand.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum 2 years' sales experience; field sales experience in selling to SME's and independent retailers preferable;
· Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process;
· Permission to work;
· Clean driving license and own car.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible, resilient and hard working;
· Natural communicator (written and verbal) and confident negotiator with persuading skills;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Capable of working independently;
· Success focused and committed to results;
· Computer literate (Basic Excel Skills are a must);
· A University Degree is an advantage, but not a necessity;
· Fluent in English. Any other language will be an asset (Eastern European and Asian Languages preferable);
Tasks will include:
· New Business Development and Network Expansion;
· Lead generation through cold calling and leads appointed by the company;
· Training of clients and on-going client support;
· Managing and maintaining a customer base within a designated territory;
· Build long term relationships with agents to ensure agent loyalty, transaction and revenue growth;
· Ensuring agent network growth and development of optimal agent performance;
· A Fantastic Field Sales Career with a Globally Recognised Brand;
· Full Product and Industry Training;
· Competitive remuneration package including basic salary & commission;
· Transport allowance;
· Monday to Friday;
· 20 days' annual leave a year and bank holidays;
· Company phone;
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Field Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.