Senior Performance Test Engineer, Dublin South, FinTech
5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Senior Performance Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Dublin South / Dublin West
We are looking for a Senior Performance Engineer to join a dynamic team who engage with delivery teams across the globe to Performance Test a wide variety of applications ensuring scalability and stability expectations meet the needs of each business function.
As a QA Engineer you will be passionate about quality and strive to continually improve your own testing skills. Always willing to learn and question, you will hone your skills in an Agile environment.
*BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
*Performance Testing Experience with test tools - Jmeter, Cloutest, Loadrunner
*Knowledge of API configuration
*Basic understanding of CloudTest - debug, analysis and reporting capabilities
*Jmeter experience is an advantage
*Working knowledge Jenkins/ Concourse
*Knowledge of Network tracing - HTTP watch , Fiddler
*Knowledge of web technologies, client / server, .NET and database systems
*Knowledge of UNIX, LINUX, AIX and MS Windows Operating systems
*Understanding of Systems Architecture
*Knowledge of Monitoring and diagnostic tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk or ELK is an advantage
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience in testing dynamic web sites /applications.
· Excellent analytical, planning and organizational ability
· Experience/understanding of working in an Agile environment
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Performance Test Engineer, Dublin South, FinTech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.