Customer Service Agent
7 days left
- Full Time
Our Client is looking for a hard working customer service agent for their office is Park West, the successful candidate will be providing customer service support and order administration tasks.
Skills and Experience required:
- 3 + years' experience in Administration or Order Administration
- Ensure a timely and accurate processing of Customer Sales Orders
- Engage with customers on stock availability, status of orders and account enquiries
- Ability to manage all queries end to end
- General office duties including filing, faxing and emailing
Key Required Competencies
- Good documentation and general communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High levels of flexibility and a willingness to learn and develop
- Positive attitude, pro-active and ability to prioritise workload as required
- Flexible individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.