We are currently recruiting for a role in the Accounts Payable department for one of our clients in Ballyvourney, west of Cork City. The role is for full-time work, standard business hours.
· Sort and code invoice and process accounts
· Preparing bills, invoice payments, and bank deposits
· Perform day to day financial transactions
· Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues
· Entry of support documentation into account records
· Generate the relevant reports and financial statements
· Getting sign-off from various departments
· Liaising with suppliers
· Maintain ledgers and budget spend
· Continual building and improving of processes
· Other ad hoc duties as needed or requested
Skills and Experience
· Strong communication skills
· Great time management and experience in a deadline-controlled environment
· Attention to detail in both written and verbal communication
· AAT / ACCA accreditation is a plus
· 3 years' experience desired but not required
· Previous knowledge or experience with SAP requested but not mandatory
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Payable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.