Adecco Group - Swords Co Dublin
Permanent Consultant x 2
Competitive salary / Excellent Bonus scheme / Superb promotional program
Adecco Swords are recruiting for 2 Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
Details about the role:
· Generating new business through existing portfolio
· Account Management
· Matching candidates to job roles
· Interviewing and registering candidates
· Providing interview and CV advice
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to develop active clients.
· Build & develop relationships with clients both remotely and on site when necessary.
· Day to day management of assigned clients including developing an excellent understanding of their business
· To take detailed job requirements from clients, identifying and understanding their requirements so providing swift and appropriate solutions.
· Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media (e.g. websites and social media).
· To assist with client and internal documentation as required for contracts / service level agreements.
· Structure the working day/ week to include client management, business development and sales calls to meet and or exceed agreed KPI's and targets.
· To search, identify, source, vet and clear suitable candidates for client vacancies.
· Visit to clients as required.
· Manage the candidate through the recruitment process, briefing the candidate regarding responsibilities, salary, benefits of the role, company culture. Prepare suitable candidate CV's and related correspondence for clients. Schedule interviews and provide candidate interview feedback. Negotiate pay/ salary rates and finalise job offers between clients and candidates.
· Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
You will require the following:
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
· Exemplary telephone manner when answering candidate or client queries.
· Accurate recording of all information from the clients.
· Communication within the team
· Accurate recording of the candidate's skills and requirements.
· Tact and diplomacy when dealing with complicated/complex clients and candidates.
· The ability to prioritise work on a day-to-day basis and plan week/ month to achieve KPI's / targets.
· Maintain contact with client and candidates for specific placements as delegated.
· Understand and fully utilise company IT technology and systems.
· Self starter & motivation to succeed
· Team player
· Excellent sense of humour
· A calm even temperament.
· The ability to feel comfortable in raising departmental issues with the line manager
· Confidence in ones individual knowledge to practice
Qualifications and experience:
· Good administrative, organisational and time-management skills
· Strong IT skills
· Confident / assertive
· Good telephone manner
· Self motivated
· Well presented with a professional manner
· Good level of education
· Team player
· Desire to learn and progress, keen and enthusiastic
Want to know more about this fantastic career opportunity?
Contact Olwyn Fitzgibbon the Branch Manager on 01-840 92 07
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.