Business Analyst, co.. Tipperary
The purpose of the role is planning, analysis and testing of solutions for projects and business requests.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding of current business practices, analyse business processes, articulate and document business requirements and ensure process is completed end to end
- Build in-depth knowledge of ERP functionality and configuration and complete all works as assigned
- Champion process improvements and standards across the business.
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Ensuring testing and verification is completed
· Experience in the IT Systems Analysis and Business Analyses
· Strong exposure to stakeholder management
· Experience of Scrum/ Agile method
· Experience in developing Consumer focused web applications
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, communication & collaborative working skills
· Experience in requirements gathering, functional & technical design
· A fast learner with excellent communications skills
· Experience of Test Management, Planning and Execution.
· Ability to clearly communicate issues and requirements
· Strong excel skills
· Experience with SQL is a plus
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.