Site Reliability Engineers / DevOps, great roles
Our client is looking for a AWS DevOps Site Reliability Engineer to join their growing team.
The role will be based in County Donegal for at least 6 months and after there will be a possibility to work remotely in Ireland.
You will be ensuring the reliability and maintainability of services that are leveraged as part of the enterprise adoption of public cloud (AWS).
We would need a strong track record and the ability utilize technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes. The top technical skills for this role include automation, a high proficiency in scripting languages, and an ability to create and implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
* Experience in execution on all release engineering aspects of DevOps including Configuration Management, Build and Deployment Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
* Creating and delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through a CICD pipeline utilizing tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Star or comparable toolsets.
* Experience with Bitbucket, Artifactory, or comparable toolsets.
* Some experience with configuration management/image management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, etc. to administer an AWS AMI lifecycle.
* Some experience with toolsets such as Splunk / Dynatrace to search, analyze, visualize, and report on machine generated data to help achieve operational excellence.
* Hands on AWS experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and flex when priorities change.
* An ability to influence through teamwork and collaboration.
* A passion to provide world class customer service.
* Ability to provide on call support
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related technical field.
If you are interested in this position please contact me directly via email natalia.merritt at adecco.ie or apply within
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.