Technical Systems Analysts / Configuration Engineers
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
The role will be based in Donegal for at least 6 months and after there will be a possibility to work remotely in Ireland.
Summary of Duties:
*You will engage with Stakeholders to elicit, define and validate functional requirements using relevant and applicable techniques
*will configure business transactions and products
*will be part of a Scrum team and
*support and inform Product Owner and Scrum Master in the Release Train and
*provide constructive input to QA and UAT testing as needed
* Systems Analysis
* Experienced with configuration of ERP / CRM type systems
* Knowledge/experience of Web Services and XML
* Development/technological experience/qualification is highly desirable
* Experience working on configurable platforms, such as Salesforce, Archer or Clarity will be considered
If you are interested in this position please contact me directly via email natalia.merritt at adecco.ie or apply within
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Technical Systems Analysts / Configuration Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.