Product Manager, great career opportunity, high tech client
6 days left
- Full Time
You will be working within a cutting-edge environment in a growing company.
It is a permanent role for a high-tech client.
You will champion customers in a dynamic small team environment, working in an Agile team and contributing to the company's strategy. You will look after this company's product portfolio gathering business product requirements, leading workshops. You will act as the Product Owner in the Sprints (Sprint planning, backlog prioritizations, Sprint reviews) and ultimately to secure product release scope and timeline. You will manage Jira backlog and look after testing approvals prior releases. You will embrace the changes and communication well with all stakeholders. You will look after new product initiatives and supporting them going to market.
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
· Certified Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master
· Product management experience, working with software engineers
· Understanding Retail systems and eCommerce
· Great presentation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Understanding of project management, including core project management tools and processes (project plan as a milestone plan and GANTT chart, risk management)
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Product Manager, great career opportunity, high tech client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.