German Community Support Professional
* Serve as front line (primarily online channels) and escalation support to both end customers and internal support teams.
* Contribute to the creation/translation of knowledge base articles.
* Provide solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customers through corrective action.
* Monitor, respond and interact with support forum/online community.
* Identify top contributors on community and implement engagement options to encourage continued contributions.
* Keep abreast of issues raised via customer contact and community.
* Accurately capture the details of each contact in CRM. Document and escalate new/unresolved issues.
* Replicate customer reported issues to validate functionality.
* Become product expert; constantly testing product functionality from various clients.
* Review cases and provide feedback and training to rest of the global support team.
* Provide updates and recommendations on top issues seen by customers.
* Do search testing of common terms brought up during customer interactions
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent English and German, both Oral and Written.
* Prior Networking experience or equivalent qualification is desirable.
* Experience of supporting network equipment will be an asset.
* Prior experience supporting customers via social media/forum channels would be advantageous.
* Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
* Excellent written communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
* Proven time management skills and ability to work independently.
* Good analytical qualities with ability to identify systemic issues.
* Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
If you would like more information please contact
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for German Community Support Professional
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.