IT Systems Engineer / Desktop Support - Associate level
We have a great opportunity to join a successful growing team in Dublin South / Dublin West working in a great environment for an experienced Systems Engineer.
This is a growing company - great benefits are on offer.
You will be working in ISO 27001 environment.
* Desktop OS (Windows 7 to 10, macOS, Ubuntu), Windows Server
* 1-2 years experience required
* Working knowledge of Active Directory
* Experience with PC/Workstation installation
* Working knowledge of MS Office & O365 - highly desirable
* Microsoft Windows Deployment Services
* VoIP configuration and troubleshooting
* Exposure to Intune Mobile Device Management
* Experience with purchase order processes and supplier management
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT Systems Engineer / Desktop Support - Associate level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.