The role will be responsible for proactively growing accounts increasing their profile and maximising all profit opportunities within these accounts ensuring achievement of agreed targets
* Develop and maintain new and current business
* Profile and develop an in-depth knowledge of your customers and the profit opportunities
* Maintain Business Relationships
* Work with other Account Managers to ensure services/products sets are built into their sales opportunities
* Work closely with the Product Managers and Vendors feeding back requirements and driving demand
* Reviewing target accounts and opening lines of communication
* Reviewing on a monthly basis previous month's performance
* Create and execute agreed action plans
* Develop and execute against agreed action plans
* Regular customer visits with clear objectives
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and complaint resolution
* Above all you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent working relationships both internally and with vendors. You will already stand out from the crowd in your approach and determination to succeed.
In addition, you will need to:
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills (particularly presentation)
* Possess good IT product knowledge
* Be confident & tenacious
* Show commercial awareness
* Excel in planning & organisation
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Demonstrate high literacy & numeracy
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.