Customer Success Specialist
* Support our Relationship Management Team and our Customer Success team in EMEA by educating our customers on the Upgrade process, providing Product Information.
* Be the primary interface between the company and the customer by providing all upgrade documentation, answering FAQs and hosting end user demos.
* Be the subject matter expert on all the upgrade activities for more complex customers using Single Sign On (SSO) processes and Learning Management Systems (LMS's) integrations.
* Converse with customers to evangelize the Learning product and the simplicity of the upgrade process.
* Create Project Plans for each customer on an already established template.
* Create a regular contact cadence with each customer.
* Log all activities in Salesforce (SFDC).
* Escalate cases to the Technical Consultant team in a timely manner and with full information on the customer requirement.
* Familiarize yourself with the enterprise customers included in each wave of the upgrade including the new product features.
* Share the customer experience information with the Customer Success Team, the Technical Consultant Team and the Product Team.
* Answer product questions and provide basic technical support on the use of Learning Solutions products.
* Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer trends in questions, issues and feedback in a prompt manner.
* Relevant experience in a customer support technical role, product role or project management
* Experience supporting and interacting with Customers.
* Diploma or Bachelors degree in engineering, project management, product or similar discipline or equivalent work experience in customer support.
* Experience with the following: web proxies, VPN services, web servers; and SalesForce.com
* Proven problem solving skills and the ability to logically troubleshoot issues
* Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally Ability to work on many projects and sales opportunities simultaneously
* Comfortable working in both Mac and Windows environments
* A good understanding of the enterprise software space
* Previous experience supporting the sales process
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Success Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.