Senior Sales Co-ordinator - Fixed Term
* Plan and coordinate sales administrative procedures and systems and devise
ways to streamline processes
* Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of
solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced
team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring junior team members.
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their
position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending
profit and service improvements.
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on
industry trends, market activities, and competitors
* Assist in assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to
ensure maximum efficiency
* Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to
facilitate other business operations
* Manage schedules and deadlines for tele-sales and outside sales
* Organize and supervise other office activities (Trade shows, event planning,
purchasing of promotional items etc.)
* Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations via issuing in conjunction
with sales team SOP's standard operating procedures
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
* Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
requirements keeping company informed of sales trends
* Stay up-to-date with new products and features on CRM or other software as
* To represent the Company in a professional, respectful and courteous manner
both internally and externally at all times
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.