We are now recruiting a programme consultant for the most recognised brand in tech.
The Programme Consultant optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a specific functional area of expertise. Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry required
- Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet application