3 days left
- Full Time
Specifically looking to speak with candidates living in or near the Midleton/Castlemartyr/Carrigtohill area.
The position involves a good mixture of general accounts work, along with purchasing and AP.
-Raising all site Purchase Orders on Maximo for both Reimbursable & Non- Reimbursable Budgets
-Inputting Monthly FX Rates from Treasury into Maximo for GBP & USD Transactions
-Responsible for processing all invoices at site both Apex, Webcash & IBS
-Payment & Management of USD Invoices. Main point of contact for Treasury related queries on same.
-Responsible for Monthly reconciliation of invoice payments (both Apex & Webcash) to Invoice Tracking Log
-Responsible for reconciling Maximo Invoice Audit Report to Processed Invoices & follow up if issues exist
-Main point of contact for the Maximo & Apex Team on Invoice discrepancies at month & Qtr end.
-Responsible for 3rd Party Supplier queries on Invoice payment dates & remittance
Preparation & Analysis of the Monthly Hyperion Report for Commercial Manager - G/L Analysis, Cost Analysis & Project Reference Checks
Preparing Monthly & Quarterly Back Charge Journals for Corporate
Tracking & Monitoring of various facility costs. Ensuring correct amounts are booked to the proper Legal Entity.
Preparation & Management of the Customer General Reimbursable Cost Tracking File for both Opex & Capex Expenditure
Works closely with the Customer on Reimbursable Audit.
Lead Role for Corporate VAT Audits - Data Collection, Question & queries
Responsible for the Setup, Tracking & Management of all GE Approved Suppliers for Whitegate. Main point of contact for all related queries on same from 3rd Party Suppliers & GE Sourcing
Set Up & Management of Service Contracts (including all critical suppliers) in line with Supplier T&C's
· IATI or Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA) is preferred
· 3 years experience in an Accounting/Finance Role in a Multi-National Organization
· Ability to work to tight deadlines particularly for Month End / Quarter end Close.
· High volume Invoicing Processing
· Experience in use of software systems (Oracle Hyperion & Maximo experience a strong desirable)
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.