Business Analyst, great environment and projects
4 days left
- Full Time
1.Dublin central - renewable fixed term contract
2.Dublin South / West - permanent role with great benefits
The purpose of the role is planning, analysis and testing of solutions for projects and business requests. The role will report to the Delivery Manager.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Building relationships across technology and user communities
· Working within an Agile environment
· Work with product owners and Agile software engineering teams
· Defining business requirements, writing requirements, automating tests
· Contribute to functional & technical design
· Extensive experience in the IT Systems Analysis and Business Analyses
· Strong exposure to stakeholder management
· Experience of Scrum/ Agile method
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, communication & collaborative working skills
· Experience in requirements gathering, functional & technical design
· A fast learner with excellent communications skills
· Familiar with Six Sigma process redesign methodology.
· Experience of Test Management, Planning and Execution.
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Analyst, great environment and projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.