Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting career opportunity has arisen, for a field Business Development Manager to work around the 32 counties of Ireland for a very well established company.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum 1-2 years' sales experience; field sales experience
- Experience dealing with SME's
· Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales
· Clean driving license.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible, resilient and hard working;
· Natural communicator (written and verbal) and confident negotiator with persuading
- Excellent at maintaining and building relationships
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Capable of working independently;
· Success focused and committed to results;
· Computer literate (Basic Excel Skills are a must);
Tasks will include:
- Dealing with existing clients
· New Business Development and Network Expansion;
· Lead generation through cold calling and leads appointed by the company;
· Training of clients and on-going client support;
· Managing and maintaining a customer base within a designated territory;
· Build long term relationships with agents to ensure agent loyalty, transaction and
· Ensuring agent network growth and development of optimal agent performance;
· A Fantastic Field Sales Career with a well established company in Ireland
· Full Product and Industry Training;
· Competitive remuneration package including basic salary & commission;
· Transport allowance;
- Company Car
· Monday to Friday;
· 21 days' annual leave a year and bank holidays;
· Company phone;
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.