Business Support Coordinator - Athlone
5 days left
- Full Time
Contract: 11 Months
We are currently recruiting of behalf of our client for a Business Support Administrator based in Athlone. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in an Administration role & excellent experience working on Microsoft Office.
General administration including:
* Develop a good knowledge of the companies support processes and tools.
* Basic finance accounting/finance functions.
* Organising, chairing, & tracking meetings & following up action points on behalf of teams & committees
* Updating WebPages
* Assessing & recommending new tools, processes & 'Best Practices'
* Pro-actively taking responsibility for tasks & by so doing, improving the overall efficiency of running the program
* Managing communications e.g. newsletters, unit specific information
The successful candidate: -
* Will be open-minded, flexible, with the ability to communicate with clarity/understanding
* Can work with minimal guidance / supervision alone or in a team
* Accepts & undertakes tasks outside own normal duties
* Displays good attention to detail
* Quickly learns & applies new skills & techniques
* Handles internal & external contacts in a professional manner.
* Demonstrates good oral communications skills
* Is reliable in confidentially handling information
* Have excellent knowledge of computer systems i.e. Microsoft Office, EXCEL
If interested, please email Jennifer at
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Support Coordinator - Athlone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.