Sales Administrator - Dublin
6 days left
- Full Time
Location: Dublin North
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work as part of the Sales team based with our client a Logistics company in Dublin North. The main responsibilities for this role is to provide support the Sales office in an effective and timely manner ensuring full conformance with SLA's and defined policies & procedures.
* Plan and coordinate sales administrative procedures and systems
* Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions
* Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
* Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
* Manage schedules and deadlines for tele-sales and outside sales
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
* Stay up-to-date with new products and features on CRM or other software as required
* To represent the Company in a professional, respectful and courteous manner both internally and externally at all times
* Proactively support and fully comply with the Companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
If you are interested in this role & have the relevant skills and experience please submit your CV to the link below for immediate consideration.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales Administrator - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.