Experienced C++ Developers required, Dublin
Location: Dublin North or Co. Kildare
Looking for new development challenge?
This is a software developer role and you will be joining a successful and growing team.
This is an exciting company to work for with great friendly environment.
You will be responsible for designing and developing C++ applications, including unit testing. This development team works in an Agile development environment.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the candidate will join an integrated team of developers, testers and project managers, developing new and existing business applications and web solutions.
· Hungry to explore and learn new techniques and technologies
· Strong experience with C++ (ideally recent versions)
· Proficient with STL
· Proficient with multi-threading ideally
· Proficient with boost library ideally
· Proficient in implementing unit tests, integration tests, end to end tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning, CI/CD tools such as (Jenkins, Docker, Git, Octopus)
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Strong understanding of agile developer role
· Understanding of the main aspects that define the internal quality of software: coupling & cohesion
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Excellent communications skills
Fluency in English is required
3rd level education or an equivalent
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Experienced C++ Developers required, Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.