Business Development Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
· Generate new business opportunities to fuel company sales growth
· Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the
foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
· Close Qualified Opportunities Developed by the Sales Development Team
· Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative sales approach to educate
customers on how our products will best meet their business needs
· Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilising our CRM
(SalesForce) to document progress
· Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
· Conduct in-depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
· Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to scheduling and
facilitating online product and in-person demonstrations and closing the sale
· Close business to exceed Monthly targets
. B2B sales role: 3 years (Required)
· A strong track record for prospecting leads and closing sales
· Quick learner, data-driven, highly inquisitive
· Experience developing trusted relationships with senior executives
· Brings a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get
· Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
· 3 year + above quota sales experience, preferably in SaaS Software
· Ethical and honest approach
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
· Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
· Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· A demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
· A passion for Sales
WHAT WE OFFER
· Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission Structure (OTE 60K+)
· Great location on the door step of Luas
· Weekly Pizza Lunch and subsided lunch
· Travel & Bike to work scheme
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.