Account Manager - Dublin
Salary: €33,000 plus bonus
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, working in the distribution of IT and related services, for a Key account manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales, gross profit and commercial partnership of key accounts. In this role the individual will have end-to-end commercial and account responsibility with the key accounts ensuring a wide breadth of cross selling and growing the business.
* Maintains and develops the relationships with key accounts maximizing
* Commercially end-responsible for the partnership with the key accounts developing cross selling activities;
* Executes margin and pricing policies,support innovative products / services and strengthens customer relationship;
* Manages the relevant customer sales channel to meet customer needs and business targets by creating effective promotional events for customer base;
* Manage all financial aspect of the accounts, monthly billing review and invoicing.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this position please apply o the link below for immediate consideration for the attention of Luke Taylor.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Manager - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.