Key Account Manager
* Maintains and develops the relationships with key accounts maximizing G.P., Revenue and Product Mix, as well as identifying and driving new business opportunities;
* Gives structured feedback and conclusions from customers which are relevant for the future;
* Commercially end-responsible for the partnership with the key accounts developing cross selling activities;
* Executes margin and pricing policies, "protects" the brand, support innovative products / services and strengthens customer relationship;
* Manages the relevant customer sales channel to meet customer needs and business targets by creating effective promotional events for customer base;
* Manages queries effectively to lowest levels balancing cost, effort and service;
* Responsible for accurate bottom up Account Sales Plan and Category Management Programs (for selected accounts/categories);
* Monitors customer stock situation;
* Attend and assist at Exertis and industry trade shows as required;
* Give customer staff training where required;
* Working with all relevant internal departments and ensuring all feedback in a timely manner i.e. Customer Feedback Sheets, Account Call Sheet, credit note queries etc.;
* Participate and where required, drive innovation and process improvement within the total company Telco business;
* Manage all financial aspect of the accounts, monthly billing review and invoicing.
* Min. 5-7 years of successful key account and sales experience;
* Bachelor level with Business/Commercial direction;
* Knowledge of the market scenario, channels, customers and competitors;
* Ability to manage a P&L and budget and a commercial partnership;
* Excellent influencing skills;
* Strong organisational and time management skills;
* Excellent communication skills with the highest levels of integrity;
* Skilled networker;
* Financial acumen;
* SAP Knowledge and experience an advantage.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.