-Experience using Sage helpful
-Detail oriented, organised and proactive
-Personable and enjoys building relationships with clients and non-finance
-Preferably immediately available or on short notice
-Printing invoices and responding to queries in a timely and professional manner
-Checking, inputting and processing invoices for payment
-Filing approved invoices for weekly payment run
-Preparing weekly cheque and BACS payment runs
-Filing weekly payment list reports
-Running the weekly payment report
-Producing aged debtor reports
-Posting cheques & remittance advices
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior accounts payable / purchase ledger experience
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail and have excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Capable of Inputting and processing supplier invoices
- Responsible for setting up payment runs, managing queries and processing credit card expenses.
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Payable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.