Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- Experience in leading automation of billing through systems
- Demonstrable experience of having developed and streamlined Accounts Receivable process
- Very strong verbal and written business in English
- Detail orientated
- Deliver credit control and debt collection processes in line with best practice
- Experience of robust control environment
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to spot, investigate and explain irregularities
- Experience of international VAT rules
- Good planning, arranging, problem solving and organisational skills
- Is looking to grow professionally as part of a small and fast-moving tea
- Strong interpersonal skills & willing to interact with all types of personalities
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Receivable Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.