* Managing the payroll process for weekly and monthly payrolls
* Ensuring that starters, leavers and transfers are all processed correctly
* Reviewing payroll instructions analysing results and signing off
* Liaising with the payroll vendor to ensure smooth delivery of the weekly payroll services (supporting 2 types of weekly payroll)
* Investigating and resolving queries and escalations
* Management of Payroll Support shared mailbox
* Handling data accurately
The successful candidates will have:
- Ideally a recognised payroll qualification is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of current payroll related legislation
- Year-end Payroll and P11d is essential
- Knowledge of payroll legislation and processes in Ireland is beneficial
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to assist with query resolution
- Willingness to take on new tasks and to adapt to changing technology
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.