Project Manager / IT Business Analyst, Co. Tipperary
The purpose of the role is planning, analysis and testing of solutions for projects and business requests.
You will be responsible for the full project life cycle:
- Understanding of current business practices, analyse business processes, articulate and document business requirements and ensure process is completed end to end
- Build in-depth knowledge of ERP functionality and configuration and complete all works as assigned
- Champion process improvements and standards across the business.
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Ensuring testing and verification is completed
*Excellent project management ability
*Ability to hit the ground and take on projects quickly realising solutions and meeting set targets
*Experienced in I.T testing and test scripts persevering to end success point
*B.I reporting ability establishing same form scratch
*Project Management from Systems finance accounting
*Complete ownership of the I.T project driving the project over the line to full completion ensuring documentation is to a very high professional standard
*Zero tolerance for missed deadlines so we need a very driven focused person who thrives on success and finishing projects
*Communication skills so important given the varying ground they will liaise with
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Manager / IT Business Analyst, Co. Tipperary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.