Senior Data Engineer, great company and career, Dublin South
Why this role:
- Cool company
- Recent technologies
- Great benefits
- Great team
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data ETL Engineer to join a dynamic successful team.
You will be looking after design, implementation, testing and maintenance of data management processes including data acquisition, data integration and data modelling. You will be supporting and maintaining existing ETL processes for our Data Warehouse; consulting on improvements of data mechanisms: data capture, processing, ETL and analytics; making strategic decisions on how new ETL processes and Data Warehouse structures can meet company reporting and analytics needs; working closely with development teams to identify new ETL/Data Warehouse requirements as new products and features are created.
Experience, Skills & Education
* Extensive professional experience in design, development and deployment of Data Warehouse solutions
* Experience with Data warehousing architecture and data modelling best practices
* Extensive experience of working with MySQL is essential
* Experience with Python, Linux and version control systems, ideally Git
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
* Detailed oriented and solution focused with proven ability to deliver, prioritise and organise work load.
* Pentaho or any equivalent reporting tool
* Ability to operate effectively in a team atmosphere within a fast-paced development schedule
* Strong communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English are essential
* Third level qualification (Computer Science or equivalent IT qualification)
* Professional software development experience in any Object-Oriented language
* Knowledge of data mapping and data marts
* Machine learning
* Heuristic computation
* Experience of the Scrum software development methodology
If this is of interest please get in touch via email or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Data Engineer, great company and career, Dublin South
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.