New Opportunity as Incident Response Consultant! £60k-90k
An exciting opportunity to work as a Cyber Incident Response Consultant has arisen with an industry leader in Europe!!
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering and running incident response assignments, from structuring of projects to providing advice to clients.
- Responding to cyber breaches across multiple sectors and geographical locations.
- Correlating threat intelligence with active attacks and vulnerabilities within the business.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Evaluating and advising on technical issues in relation to malware security and issues of cyber security.
- Evaluating and advising on hardware or software tools needed for IR protocols and actions to respond to data breaches.
Desired attributes include:
- ISACA, CREST or TIGER or other similar certifications.
- Strong communication skills across cultures, business lines and individuals.
Previous experience as an Incident Response Consultant and fluency in English are essential.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates WILL be required to travel abroad regularly; therefore another European language would be advantageous.
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like further information, please contact myself on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02070386421
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for New Opportunity as Incident Response Consultant! £60k-90k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.