- Responsible for full payroll cycle for monthly payrolls including RTI submissions
- Ensure compliance with current legislation, internal policies and procedures
- Maintain high level of professional development to ensure senior management are informed of any changes to statutory or legal requirements regarding payroll, pensions etc.
- Conduct Payroll Inductions for new starters;
- Perform reconciliations for all payroll, loans and advance accounts
- Post Month End payroll related journals
- Process and check all staff expenses for inclusion in monthly payroll
- Process 3rd Party payroll related payments and any adhoc payments as required
- Manage In-Year & Year End software changes (coordinate internal support as necessary)
The successful candidates will have:
- Ideally a recognised payroll qualification is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of current payroll related legislation- Strong organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to assist with query resolution
- Willingness to take on new tasks and to adapt to changing technology
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.