Customer Service Agent
Reporting to : Team Leader
Department : Operations
Objective of the Role
To respond to all incoming telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner to ensure the highest level of customer service in line with the company standards.
Shifts based on a 35 hour week - between the hours of Monday to Friday 08.00 - 20.00, Saturday 09.00 - 19.00 and Sunday 10.00 - 18.00
· To answer incoming motor, property and medical assistance telephone calls.
· To provide the caller with all relevant information and services.
· To dispatch assistance work to the appropriate network contractors or recovery agents.
· To make follow up telephone calls on all property assistance cases to establish customer satisfaction.
· Make follow up telephone calls to the recovery agents to confirm fault and outcome before closing all motor assistance files.
· To ensure that all client information is simultaneously entered onto the database.
· To handle claims notifications and out of hour customer service calls for Corporate clients and their customers.
· To perform such administrative tasks as appropriate to your files/calls.
· To inform the Supervisor/Manager of any calls that may become problematic.
· To carry out additional duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
You will also be responsible for the following;
Health & Safety
· To ensure that your work area is kept safe and tidy at all times.
· To notify your supervisor/Manager of any Health & Safety issues which may cause harm to fellow employees.
· To advise your supervisor of any areas of work which you feel require you receive any additional training.
· Be available for training on new schemes/policy changes and skills as required.
Quality Management System
· To work as a member of a team within the quality system and follow all documented quality procedures and instructions.
Key Performance Areas
· To work towards achieving 100% on all Key Performance Area targets set for the department.
· To actively participate in and contribute towards the monthly team meetings and one-to-one assessment sessions and the annual appraisals.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.