Transfer Agency Administrator
My client, A Global Asset Management Bank, are seeking a Transfer Agency Administrator to join the Transfer Agency Cash Management team on an initial 6 month contract with scope for long term extension. This will be based in their Dublin office.
The team is an Oversight function with responsibility for over sixty thousand payments a month, which is completed by a number of outsourced partners. The successful individual will take on responsibility for a section of our Reconciliation processes. The role will involve working with a multitude of teams within the Transfer Agency department, including those that support the process in our outsource partners. The ideal candidate will have a good general knowledge of funds and cash management, with reconciliation experience a bonus, be technically competent and have an outgoing personality.
- 1-3 years experience of cash management is desired
- Someone with experience in financial services or a recent qualification in Finance with a specialisation in this area
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Transfer Agency Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.