Homes for Haringey
About Homes for Haringey
Homes for Haringey is an arms length management organisation (ALMO) managing over 21,000 tenanted and leasehold properties on behalf of Haringey Council.
We were set up in April 2006 by Haringey Council with the support of residents. Haringey Council still owns the homes and takes responsibility for housing policy and strategy while we carry out the day-to-day management of council properties and tenancies. We are wholly owned and monitored by Haringey Council, and run by a Board made up of residents, councillors and independent experts.
To become an outstanding housing provider – an organisation of which our residents and our partners are proud
Working with residents to provide quality housing services and decent homes
Homes for Haringey serve a diverse community. Working with us means:
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do
- Getting it right first time
- Everybody takes responsibility for delivering on our promises
- Welcoming feedback and using it to improve
- We achieve more through teamwork and value everyone’s contribution
- Treating everyone with equal respect
Click here for the annual report.
What were Homes for Haringey's achievements in 2011/12?
This Annual Report Film gives an overview of our work. The film was produced by Homes for Haringey staff and resident film makers.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?