Purchasing Administrator- Technical
The candidate will ensure procurement activities, and manage the relative orders/contracts in order to ensure packaging materials availability to relative production units
Responsibilities will include:
· Looks for a solution in case of material availability related issues.
· Creates and chases PO requisitions
· Inputting data on the internal system in an efficient and timely manner
· Negotiate with local suppliers & offer feedback to the central office
· Updating contract/service level agreements
· Liaise with finance on invoice and payment issues
· Liaise with suppliers that packaging and general services materials are on schedule
· Support the budget process
· General administration
· Other ad-hoc duties ad required
· Previous experience in a purchasing/administration role
· Experience with SAP is beneficial for this role
· Strong administration skills including high proficiency in MS Office (SAP)
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work on own initiative
Please apply via the link or for more info contact Keri in Adecco Cork
'Adecco is an equal opportunities employer'
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.