Senior Systems Engineer, fantastic opportunity
Location: Dublin centre
We have an exciting new opportunity for Windows Systems Administrator to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies in a rewarding environment. Apply now and realise your potential.
You will be responsible for the following:
Monitor and maintain system stability and performance of production systems
Deliver the server infrastructure and foundational technologies for 12 lines of businesses including windows, Linux and the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Desktop support (MS Office, Cisco UC, Antivirus, etc)
Perform system software upgrades, testing, and coordination
PC & server installation
Create monthly reports on IT service statistics
Taking charge of incidents from triage to closure
* Extensive experience as a Windows Systems Administrator
* Ability to script using PowerShell or other - nice to have
* Strong background in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
* Knowledge of continuous integration tooling, development tooling and MS Azure.
* Knowledge of BladeLogic and Orchestration tools.
* Have proven IT service delivery background.
* Incident and problem resolution skills
* Windows Server Support skills
* Windows and application Patching and updates skills
* Experience with Cisco, VMWare & backup technology
* Hands on PC and Server hardware assistance
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to take ownership of issues / tasks and follow through without supervision
* Ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service focus
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.