Customer Service & Sales Adviser
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities to join a global leading insurance company as a Customer Service and Sales Advisor in our Galway office.
Our Contact Centre is growing and we're looking for highly motivated people who are willing to understand the individual needs of our customer's, with an ability to get to the real reason for the call and help us deliver excellent service to every customer.
You will be responsible for dealing with a variation of inbound calls, making follow up calls to customers, communicate with internal departments and building a rapport with each customer by understanding their needs through conversation, questioning skilling, taking ownership of their case and resolving each situation to the customer's satisfaction.
A full training programme will support you in your journey to learn about our products and customers. You'll be provided with every opportunity to improve the way we work and deliver our purpose.
This is a Part Time vacancy with a minimum of 16 hours per week Monday to Friday. If successful, you will be required to complete 5 weeks of full time training before commencing your part time pattern.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a customer service environment (face to face or telephone) with an excellent telephone manner.
YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude towards change.
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customer's needs.
- A desire to develop and progress within the role/industry.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact James Hackney in the Resourcing team on +44 1782 558019