Business Analyst / Project Manager (Trade, Assets)
Bank of America Merrill Lynch - A LEADING Investment Banking client in Dublin require an accomplished Business Analyst / Project Manager for a rewarding and challenging contract. You will have Business Analysis expertise along with knowledge of Operational processing (trade capture, confirmation, settlements, lifecycle management, asset servicing).
Role Location: Dublin18
Duration: 6 Months initially but long term expected
Interviews: within the next week
Rate: Very competitive!
Start Date: Up to 4 weeks notice accepted.
Key Experience Needed
- Proven Business Analysis experience with some exposure to Project Management
- Knowledge of Operational processing (trade capture, confirmation, settlements, lifecycle management, asset servicing)
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects to plan and on budget and ability to run several projects concurrently with relative autonomy.
- Experience in gathering and documentation of requirements (Agile and Waterfall project)
- Experience of process flow mapping and gap analysis.
Opportunity for a strong business analyst/ Project Manager to work on the Global Asset Services strategic program . The program has users and technology teams located across all regions. The major build in 2017 to 2018 is focused on elective corporate action processing - Where the Asset Services program will move the operations processing from many legacy applications onto a new single platform. The Business Analyst / Project Manager must be able to communicate well and work with the operations and technology teams to articulate the vision and drive the implementation. You must be able to elicit requirements, plan, and monitor tasks to assist in meeting deliverables on time and in budget to realise value to the user and to BAML.
- Business analysis and requirements definition
- Develop project schedule and milestones
- Manage project implementation and report on progress against plan
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Conduct post-implementation reviews in order to draw out lessons learnt and ensure benefit realisation
If you have the expertise and desire to work for a leading Investment Bank in Dublin then I want to hear from you right away - APPLY NOW!